Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tips for losing weight?

I'm 17, 270lbs and 6'1 ". Jan 1, I weighed 270lbs, had lost about 40 to 230lbs. then more than 6 months in the 270th, I am very ashamed and I need help with self-discipline. I think I can walk tomorrow ...



My doctor told me 3 miles on foot or by bike 4 miles a day. They told me that my blood pressure was so high, I was at risk of a heart attack, it was when I was 16. 1 year later, I have not improved and I need some kind of motivation. I will start to lose weight, but when I'm bored and I see the food is like removing the teeth to say no. I did, but sometimes it is very difficult to simply walk away.



How do I apply to my life, losing 110lbs, I'm losing. I want to lose weight, until October, when I was school and we will go. I want it to be a nice clean slate. A new life. No joke, laugh, or if critizing.


What can I do to burn off weight. I think Slim Fast, diet pills and skipping breakfast or lunch. The deadline, I have 40 kg (6 months), I never ate breakfast, so I can try again, even if it is misunderstood by many people.



Any other suggestion or diet pills, the better, please let me know! I am very serious about losing weight, I must ... do. | | |
If you want to lose weight, skipping breakfast temporarily may work for you, but if you want to lose FAT good for you should eat 6 mini meals per day for the high metabolism.



Some tips:

Drink plenty of water for 2 # 1 ounce of water weight, you can fully, waste water, gives you more energy and helps burn fat. It does exactly what all the diet pills claim to do, but the only effect is that, to go to the bathroom.

Avoid pop and alcohol (and other liquid calories) Why drink more calories than not help you feel full? 3 doses of pop a day = 48 # of fat per year. And alcohol is worse, because it completely stops your metabolism to burn fat alcohol.

force of muscle mass, not only burns calories do everything, but still good. More for each pound of muscle burns you gain an extra 30-50 calories per day. And it is, it seems much better than the fat.

cardio, cardio fat is needed to burn fat directly, then try to make your heart rate, where you can.

Take a supplement of fish oil in fish oils, or essential fatty acids are good fats. They help you lose weight and to fight against stress and depression.

lose weight for you and not for others like everything else in life, if you're not ready to lose weight and are only for other people, you Having trouble succeding.

Be happy with little loss of so many of us go to the weight loss to say how we are to lose 5 # in the week, then be disappointed if we do lose one pound per week. The reality is that # 1-2 times a week is the maximum that we should seek to lose the health of the weight loss. Not more than that and it is usually water, or even worse proti.

Get a Buddy Motivation There is a difference between a friend to contact if you really want.

lot of fiber in fiber helps you feel full and helps clean the grease from the body.

Set goals short and long term goals of weight loss, to write with your motivation to lose weight. Having something to look at you meet your target every time.

Take action Many people become discouraged when they do not see the scale move, but not with the opinion that his old pants that are too narrow, which makes.



My biggest recommendation is to know that this is a long and difficult journey, and can sometimes break the car, but only if they stick to you. Find out what you, for me I really short-term goals high, so I feel I must take seriously (but I have never been my short-term goals) for others to do is a penalty of up to the end because they feel they can not.


since I
# 30 of 05 September and at the same time that less than one pound per week, I got out of the car much of December to March. I thought I would feel discouraged if I did not lose much, but the feeling is what I like every small victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment