Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

LABOR DAY CHALLENGE! COME ONE, COME ALL!!

Hello ALL!




begins - NOW! - (For beginners and start ANYTIME Lurker .. wink)

FIN - Labor Day - Monday September 4!


The July Challenge at the end! As I have often less of a problem, but I think we are all so busy in summer, although the work of holidays, etc.



Introduce yourself
;
Give us some of your weight loss / fitness history

Enter your goals (you do not just surrender shape-based) target

Examples - clothing size, caloric intake, daily exercise per week, plus weight loss of thumb, a long walk per week limit Desserts / Junk Food


<, br>
So we keep track of your progress!




I was a moment and I must say that I use less weight. For me, it was more about customs,% fat, and clothing. I fell of the car last challenge with the functions of the family, illness, etc., I am what I lost, and keep a routine. I use T-Tapp as the basis of physical fitness and all other activities around them.



objectives -

kick-off the beginning of a Boot Camp T-Tapp
< , br />; every two days to maintain a schedule of a T-Tapp Total Workout

tennis at least
2x/week
Review calories to maintain macro-nutrient ratios

Get 17% Bodyfat .. Finally



méditer finishing 1 book a week (I go 5)
2
finishing household projects

Water, water, water!

Kiddos - SF Zoo, Marine World, Camping


It
~ ~
;

GOOD LUCK!



Christine | | |
Well, not yet benefit from their .... I will be my day 1




I have all the measures yesterday, and I'm surprised small 3 weeks after my break. I think all the stuff a little tennis. Bodyfat% and weight are the same.


I am still here, my flash is 42 days from the different combos. It keeps me disciplined. With my schedule tennis because it is crazy ... this is interesting.



AM exercises the road. Total training during a nap .... it is, I fear. EEK!



Christine



| | |
".. . Not to take "

I am sure it will.



Thanks for the start of a new challenge!



| | |
Hi Christine, I wish to take up the challenge! I am 24 and weigh 140, I dropped by 5 kg of sugar by eliminating from my diet and take part in a gym. I want to 130lbs. 10 kg should not be this hard to lose, but I'm stuck. Trimspa I this morning, but I am only on the smallest dose of 2 per day. So far, so good. I ate well and swam a lot. The hardest thing is to try, in harmony. So let me know how your week is going, and I make sure to examine to what extent, Amanda



| | |-Amanda
WELCOME ! Ah - still afflicts us all as the most difficult part of the process! I'm struggling to get back into the routine, as well. If this is your last 10lbs .... it takes a little work. You have time on your side, but!



painful and I am! I had my 1st T-Tapp training in old age and then followed with 2 hours of tennis! I like hard core T-Tapp can. I am waiting for my Excedrin to strike my training for the day.



Happy Thursday!



Christine



| | |
Yes, the last is 10lbs difficult to lose. I tried to lose 15lbs for a while and now I have reached a plateau. I am discouraged in the fall and then my car but I again.



Happytapper ~ I'm on board for Labor Day Challenge.



My goal is to



- still in the early morning weight and my new series



- no red meat



- no sugar added to the position he



- enjoy my summer


<, br> Sienna78



| | | Hi all
: D


I deserted for a while, I 'll be back soon. I was a friend with a big bike accident, so you probably do not see me for a little longer. I'll be back soon, hopefully with little weight gain.



| | |
Hi Lucky Smile,

Sorry to hear about this, we hope that will be better.



Take care!



| | | Christine
Hey - we combine the two like you!



Here my mail from my days working over ...


So I am drawn to this date, and I have a goal for me.

I will do my weekly stats.

I AT 307 in May - now I'm on the 287th, I would like to take the 250 days of marriage.

37 lbs. in 53 days!


To give you a little story - I weighed 410 + in 1999 - has risen to 190, but they (FDA) has my AM300 (ma huang) is removed. Now I'm in the fight against the daily struggle ..



| | |
Hello!



OUCH! OUCH OUCH OUCH! I have it down the stairs this morning, was confusing! However, pockets left and my stomach and legs are back in form, I prefer!



Workout # 3, due this afternoon!



Sienna-Nice to see you back! Enjoy the summer is a great goal!



Lucky Smile I'm sorry to hear about your friend! Fortunately, you will be there to lend a hand! Tell us when and in the pop!



Broncat-WELCOME! I am pleased that we work together on this challenge! WOW! You have so much work ... das ist toll! A few people abused Ma Huang ruined for everyone! We are here to have fun as the big day is approaching!


Hi
light! Hope all is well!



Happy Friday!



Christine



| | |
Hi all, I will the challenge, once things return to normal.


As my friend Tom, he was my best friends are long-term friend who is now in the accident. He has a brain injury, and they decided to pull the plug yesterday afternoon, but I have not heard if he did. Thank you for your wishes and they are really great. I am now to pray for those who are most affected, especially the truck driver who is at fault because he had an accident and go to school with Tom.


I'll be right back around stats after each injury, and my weight is a bit more stable.



| | |
Lucky Smile,

I'm really sorry to hear that. I do not know what to say in moments like these. We wish you through the property.



course, Lucky Smile, we are all next to you.



| | |
Good morning!



Feeling sad today, much less work and you helped a ton yesterday. Sweat was pouring off of me. It felt good. I am of this clock to play tennis in the heat. May I polish 2 liters of water 2 hours.





Lucky Smile That heart breaking. We keep all our prayers.



I hope everyone has a great weekend!



Namaste,



Christine
< br>


| | | 283.5
this morning after 3.5 lbs. the last week!


I have "good" LOL religious and elaboration. I take this forward - or nearby. We'll see.



I wish to mark of 280 next Monday!



| | |

No comments:

Post a Comment