Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Saturday, June 27, 2009

finding the most filling foods

I was hoping to find interested in posting ideas / suggestions for filling of food they have found. I have a couple you me, if I think I could die of hunger! Weight Control oatmeal has only 160 calories and has tons of fiber, good taste and keeps me full for a while. There is also a good protein powder vanilla Costco they sell, that mix with yogurt, fruit and ice. are about 300 calories and keeps me full for several hours. Other ideas? I need help to get a hold on me hungry around 3pm until dinner! Lolo
Nice one!

Just fill / Lower CAL food in this thread.




I eat smaller meals, but often more. When I tried, three meals a day, I eat about 2400 to 2800 calories per day. But a maximum of six meals a day, I eat about 1800 to 2000 calories, and still hungry rare - and it is with intensive training in the gym too. I eat a little more now because I decided in bulk so I need extra calories. It is really difficult for me to eat more, paradoxically.



But if you want to eat three meals, whole grains are a good choice. Green, green salads - if bland - but they meet and perhaps the lowest density of calories. And they take a lot to digest.



Very lean meat can do - such as chicken breast without skin or fish. Bake in healthy oils - like olive oil - the fats help you feel longer and the protein is digested slowly. And many fish have the added benefit of essential fatty acids - which also contribute to weight loss.




I just discovered last week. Quinoa pasta.



quinoa is a grain, from proteins and carbohydrates not. He has a lot of essential amino acids, fiber, phosphorus, magnesium and iron ... and it is gluten free. This makes it a complete food especially.



You can read more about it at Wikipedia:


<;! - M -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinoa