Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Eat before or after

Hello, is it better to eat before or after training, I spent 4 miles every night, I must eat before I left. But this week, I ate, when I walk and have actually lost more weight given. each other or do what I do all this evil. I want to lose weight in a healthy manner. I do not have a gym near me now say that I am 90, power is great if someone tries it. | | |
Is recommended not to work on an empty stomach or full. Digestion consumes a large part of the body energy. So if you eat before you exercise can make you feel sick and without energy.

On the other hand, if you do not have everything you eat is not more energy.



My advice is to eat and 1 or 2 hours before exercise.



Good luck.



| | |
hello to all .... not here in a while, but ey, five children, the school Huband and I am very good hands ... okay I'm still on my exercises, I'm not hungry ... I notice that I always eat a little Fulleda i ... I was not hungry all the time as before ... did not eat junk food ... only Eater, I am with my children to eat good food ... and then I have a little ice ... I do not think my diet is injured ... I do not eat ice cream in a long time : lol: I have on my scale and IT5 written 225 books, but as I always say, I tend to confirm the weight of docs office i ... I'm trying to lose those 27 extra pounds ... down to 200 pounds at least ... I already have a good impression on me ... People have noticed my weight loss ... I am interested in a photo of me on the way back in February before guy ... I just happened to find it and if I do WOW I see differently from the image ... although I still weighs a lot, but in this picture, I was serious ... I saw, and I was like WOW my mouth open ... I'm really for me when I have not felt well for the last two years ... I hated myself in the mirror ... I have some new jeans, and guess what I incorporation into a 13/14...and-il not all ... I had before tightening 19/20...i in a hurry at all to lose weight slowwell guys I will keep you all on my weight loss .... :wink:
;


| | |
Hello!



I already have the first thing in the morning, gymnastics, and I can not eat until I was at home and prepare for work. I am glad that when I receive my first drive (30 minutes), I have a lot of energy to my heart (40 minutes)


I ' ai a week, but so far it seems to work. src="http://www.weight-loss-forums.com/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif" alt=":)" title = "Smile"

No comments:

Post a Comment